It's hard to capture the massiveness of Zion in a still picture, but here are a few attempts anyway.
| Emma wading through one of the deeper parts--it's wade or turn around and go home here. |
| It's easy to feel small in the Narrows |
The morning that we had to leave Zion National Park, Karl & Em got up super early to get a chance to do one of the most famous hikes out here….the Narrows. You are in this really, well, deep and narrow canyon and clamber over rocks and through the Virgin River in varying depths of water.(up to Emma’s chest in one place) I wish that I had gone too! The pics looked like they had a really great time and if we ever come back, I think we will rent all the gear (Emma could have used better protective water shoes) and make a day of it.
| Beautiful in the Narrows |