Karl here .... Another day and another adventure. Today Emma, Grandma Kerr, and I rode the mules halfway down the Grand Canyon on the North Kaibab Trail to the Supai Tunnel Overlook. It was amazing!!! We got up early and were soon mounted on our trusty mules. They carefully stepped down the dusty trails over jumbles of rocks and around hairpin turns at the edge of steep canyon walls.
| Wikieup, Mike, and Smurf. For better or worse - we go where you go. |
| Emma - cool as a cucumber on Wikieup as we wind down the trail. |
| Karl riding Smurf at Cononino Overlook - maybe I missed my calling in life. |
We had magnificent views of Roaring Springs Canyon as we winded down the trail. We stopped and enjoyed the view several times - it is breathtaking at Coconino Overlook and Supai Tunnel. It left us wanting to go further and reach the bottom of the Canyon - maybe someday. Our mule ride was a blast and a wonderful memory - K
| Roaring Springs Canyon from the Supai Tunnel Overlook |
| Emma and I looking down the Grand Canyon |
| Grandma Kerr, Emma, and I on an adventure of a lifetime |